This type of audit is usually conducted by court order and performed by a third party without connection to the audited organisation. Thus, the external audit service can be considered fairer and just and with no bias. The company management appoints an external auditor. For these reasons, hiring external audit services in Dubai is very important.
Roles of an External Auditor
- An external auditor assesses the organisation of a company for compliance with regulations. Regulators trust company disclosures attested by external auditors to be true.
- An external auditor gives shareholders confidence knowing that the company operates within their best interests.
- An external auditor can act to resolve present time issues and also the forthcoming ones, if any, and confirm the company's financial claims to be correct and accurate.
- An external auditor evaluates the financial position of a company and issues a report, opinion, and recommendation about findings.
Documents Required for External Audit
These documents should be made ready, even before the external auditor starts working for an easy and quick ending of the audit process.
- List of bank accounts used by the company
- Payroll report
- List of all the company transactions made
- The general ledger
- Trial balance of the company
- Copies of all legal documents, such as Licenses, Memorandum and Article of Association, Certificate of Incorporation, Share Certificates, Tax Registration Certificate, and many others.
- Confirmations from customers, banks, suppliers
- Schedules of Asset Registers, Prepayments, Accruals, etc.
- Loan Documents.
Why Hire External Auditors in Dubai
When you have a highly qualified external auditor working for your company, it can help avoid problems. Daily accounting practices easily hide abuse, fraud, and non-compliance with rules and regulations. Here are some reasons you should hire and partner with an external auditor in Dubai.
Your Financial Statements are sure to have more weight and can be trusted as accurate when vetted by an external auditor in Dubai.
- Compliance with government regulations
An external auditor can identify areas where your accounting best practices do not meet the specified standard government regulations.
- Process Improvement
There will always be areas where you could improve your internal control, and external auditors can help you find these areas.
- Fraud prevention External auditors will examine your bookkeeping records, and their findings and opinions will not be based on personal relationships.
Why Jaxa External Service in Dubai?
Businesses in Dubai cannot avoid hiring external auditors to examine their financial books. Jaxa Auditors offers you top external audit services to ensure your business operation runs smoothly and profitably. We have a long-standing history in auditing services; we have become the most sought-after auditing firm by companies from all sectors and industries.
So, if you are looking for the best external auditor's services in Dubai, you need not look too far. Call us at 971 4 2207355 or email us at email@example.com and let's talk and we'll help you. So keep your questions ready, and we will answer them all for you. Our customer service professionals are waiting for your phone call with eagerness and complete sincerity.