A Tax Agent is any natural person liable to assist another person in paying taxes to the government.
A Tax agent should register with the FTA in the register of tax agents, appointed by another person to represent them before the FTA and assist them in fulfilling their tax obligations and exercising their related tax rights.
The roles and responsibilities of Tax Agents are outlined under Federal Law No. 7 of 2017 and its Executive Regulations, collectively known as the Tax Procedures Law (TPL).
Services Provided by Tax Agent in Dubai:
Below listed are the service provided by tax agents in Dubai;
- Assistance in VAT registration.
- Preparation, submission, and filing of VAT returns.
- Maintenance of all records related to tax transactions.
- Connection with FTA.
- Preparation of all tax-related documents.
- The assistance of FTA on the organization's behalf at the time of tax audit.
- Assistance in the request for reconsideration on VAT.
- Assistance in de-registration of VAT.
Roles and Responsibility of Tax Agents in Dubai
In performing the duties of a tax agent, there are several professional standards that the FTA would expect to be upheld by a person acting in this capacity. The FTA will monitor These professional standards and assess whether that tax agent upholds their duties and responsibilities.
|Duties of Tax Agent
|Responsibilities of Tax Agent/Agency
Renew their listing as a tax agent before its expiration date.
A Tax Agent owes a duty of confidentiality to the taxable person, i.e., to their client.
The Tax Agent must uphold professional standards during their function.
Engaging a Tax Agent approved by FTA can be beneficial in the long run, whether you are just a startup with a plan to develop internationally or an established business looking to streamline its compliances. Regarding tax returns, tax agents prepare, offer crucial information, and examine every part of the compliance requirements. Some of the benefits that an organization can derive from engaging tax agents include:
- Tax agents provide strategies for tax planning.
- Saves time in tax return submissions and related compliances.
- Sorts the complicated computations.
- Ensures that up-to-date information on changes in tax laws is made available promptly.
Our role as an FTA-approved Tax Agent becomes more relevant in light of the introduction of Corporate Tax (CT) which increases the compliance norms for businesses in UAE, and accurate adherence to the same through experts such as us will result in valuable time-saving and money.
Avail best quality Auditing and Accounting services from JAXA
The expert will help to tackle business issues by following proper Accounting and Auditing guidelines will also assist you to scale up your business. JAXA also provides various other services such as Tax Services, Payroll Services, Cash flow forecasting and many more.Know More
Advantages of Tax Agent Services
- Have a dedicated communication channel with FTA.
- Access exclusive workshops and seminars conducted by FTA on Tax related matters.
- Can track, raise, follow-ups, and expedite various applications made through us.
- Get first-hand information about Tax Law updates.
What we provide
- We ensure that all the records are compliant to the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- We are registered and approved auditors in major free zones in Dubai making it easy to conduct audit in the free zone.
- We have an experienced team of over 75+ employees and have an experience of 15+ years.
- Over a decade of quality service has made us one of the most preferred auditing and accounting firms in Dubai.