The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has emerged as a leading global business hub with a favorable tax environment for individuals and companies. However, navigating the UAE's complex tax laws and regulations can take time and effort for most taxpayers. This is where a registered tax advisor comes in to provide expert advice and guidance to taxpayers. This blog will explore all you need to know about registered tax advisors in Dubai.
FDA Registered Tax Advisors in Dubai
The FTA is a government agency responsible for administering and enforcing federal tax laws in the UAE. A tax advisor in Dubai registered with the FTA is authorized to represent clients in their dealings with the FTA, including filing tax returns, answering inquiries from the FTA, and providing tax-related advice. The registration process involves meeting specific eligibility criteria, such as being a resident or having a business presence in the UAE and passing an assessment of knowledge and competency in UAE tax laws.
What are the Requirements to become a Registered Tax Advisor in Dubai?
To become a registered tax advisor in Dubai, an individual or a firm must meet the following requirements:
- Qualification: A Bachelor's or Master's degree in tax, accounting, or law from an accredited university; or, if the Bachelor's degree is in another subject, a tax certification from an internationally renowned tax institution.
- Experience: The individual or firm must have at least three years of relevant work experience in tax matters.
- Language: Language proficiency in both Arabic and english. Written and spoken is required
- Other Certificate: A certificate of good conduct and medical fitness is required.
- Registration: The individual or firm must register with the UAE’s Federal Tax Authority (FTA).
What Services do Registered Tax Advisors in Dubai Offer?
Registered tax advisors in Dubai offer a range of services. A skilled tax consultant can help your business in the following ways:
- Tax Compliance: Helping clients comply with the UAE's tax laws and regulations.
- Tax Planning: Advising clients on tax-efficient ways to structure their affairs to minimize their tax liabilities.
- Tax Dispute Resolution: Representing clients in disputes with tax authorities and helping to resolve any tax disputes.
- Tax Due Diligence: Advising clients on tax matters related to mergers, acquisitions, and other business transactions.
- VAT Implementation: Assisting clients in implementing the Value-Added Tax (VAT) system in the UAE.
What are the Benefits of Using a Registered Tax Advisor in Dubai?
Engaging a registered tax advisor in Dubai can offer several benefits to taxpayers, including:
- Expertise: Registered tax advisors have the knowledge and expertise to provide taxpayers with the right advice and guidance on tax matters.
- Compliance: Registered tax advisors can help taxpayers comply with the UAE’s complex tax laws and regulations.
- Cost-effective: Engaging a registered tax advisor can be a cost-effective way to minimize tax liabilities and avoid penalties.
- Time-saving: Registered tax advisors can save taxpayers time by handling tax matters on their behalf, allowing them to focus on their core business activities.
It is essential to find a suitable tax advisor for your company who will help in better business functionality.
Jaxa – Your Tax Advisor in Dubai
Jaxa Chartered Accountants owns qualified and registered tax advisors who can guide and help taxpayers navigate the UAE’s complex tax laws and regulations, minimize tax liabilities, and ensure compliance with the tax laws. Contact us today for more details.